Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weird

I was sitting in the library today reading 4, 5, 6, when out of nowhere I was approached by a certain contracts/property/Sudan teacher who may or may not be senile. He looked at me for about thirty seconds then placed what appeared to be an empty saline container (I've only seen them used in nebulizers before) on my table. He indicated to me that it was eyedrops, gave me a nod, then left. I have to admit, that took me somewhat by surprise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

The man is clearly insane.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Vice said...

WTF?!? That's just awesome.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home