Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Since I forgot...

How come there hasn't been gigantic hype/disgust over Britney Spears' new "rap" song. Honest to God, play it side by side with K-Fed and you won't be able to tell which is worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8c23KoKuNk&mode=related&search=

"But I'm just Britney Spears and I've got all this power."

For comparison, refresh yourself with Kevin Federline's Brazilian ass-shaker: "Popozao."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxXLp-2J3wI

Any thoughts on which one is better? Please remain objective, notwithstanding the fact that neither of them should have custody of a child, dog, or bowl of ice cream.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my god. That's fake, right? Right? There's no fucking way that's actually Britney Spears. That's some crazed Britney fan who decided to make a parody of her rapping, right? So they took some ridiculous generic keyboard beat, smeared some shit on a microphone, and then sort of whined into it, right?

Wow... I never thought I'd hear something worse than Popozao. I still haven't, but that was fucking close.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

I wish I could say it was fake, but alas, I saw Britney busting out her new song on TV.

I know most rap is nothing more than a self-absorbed person bragging about their money, guns, and Lincoln Navigators, but this takes it to a whole new level.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home